· Presentation: “Relating Deception Skills To Executive Functioning In Young Children: A Preliminary Study Using The Concealed Information Test”
· Presentation: “Executive functions involved in deception: An individual differences perspective”
· Ovidiu Jurje and Armand Rotaru
· Laura Visu-Petra, Oana Ciornei, Cristina Fizeșan & Ovidiu Jurje
Poster: “Can you keep a secret? A preliminary study introducing the RT-based concealed information test to young children”
· Monica Buta, Andreea Maria Nariţa, Oana Maria Rognean & Laura Visu-Petra
Poster: "Children's Attitudes Towards Lying: Do Individual Differences In Social Desirability And Anxiety Make A Difference?”
· Laura Visu-Petra, Cristina Fizeșan & Ovidiu Jurje
Paper published in Procedia: "Deceptive behavior in young children confronted with physical evidence of their transgressions: Links with executive functioning and internalizing or externalizing symptoms"
Social Relations - Social Psychology Conference, 2013, Tampere, FI.
· Visu-Petra, L., & Buta, M. (2013). Children's reporting adult transgressions and their attitudes toward tattling.